Isn't she beautiful? I picked her up on my recent trip to Iowa in a thrift shop. Pretty Mary was $1.50 and she is unmarked. There was a cork in the base and when I pulled it out she was filled with salt! I think it was to give her some extra weight.
I've moved her around here and there in my house, trying to find a permanent home for her. I enjoy her beauty and calm wherever I put her. I think this Mary may be mobile... wherever I need her at the moment.
If you haven't linked up to my Share the Love Blog Party, click here and link up!
Linking to:
Feathered Nest Friday
White Wednesday at Faded Charm
My Romantic Home


love your mary statue, mary. i have a thing for the blessed mother.
ReplyDeleteshe absolutely brings peace and calm.
i'm looking forward to the warmer weather this weekend.
xo
~molly
I LOVE her and I agree with you, she needs to be mobile and wherever you need her. She's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSusan
Thanks for the comment Mary. Apparently glitter heels are trending with the teens right now.
ReplyDeleteYour Mary is truly lovely and peaceful looking. Thanks for sharing her.
ReplyDeleteYour Mary is beautiful. Have a blessed weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi there~ your Mary is absolutely lovely! I found a lovely Mary at a thrift shop not long ago and absolutely love her too. Thanks for sharing at FNF -Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete