Thanks to all of you that linked up last week! Lots of new partiers and some really fabulous ideas. Here's some of the links that really caught my eye and ideas that have really inspired me to try them in my home.

I love the contrast of black and white for these Halloween decorations. Click on over to
The Vintage Farmhouse and see the complete post, including the beauty of black in her beautiful shabby chic white dining room.
.




This was such a great idea... over at Refresh Restyle, Debbie used a bulletin board on mantel! Not any bulletin board, it's in a beautiful frame. How ingenious is this? So easy to take up all your favorite elements.. All the elements on this mantel work together--I love the use of three different kinds of candlesticks on the floor and the touch of wrought iron and a pheasant feather! Click over and see the full post to see all the pretty details.


Here's another beautiful link featuring black and white! The ghouls have arrived over at
The House Undone!  All the elements look great together, I especially love the wreath and the fabulous Trick or Treat banner! The inspiration was Pottery Barn and many of the items could be re-created with a DIY touch--including that great wreath!



I changed my mantel up a bit for the weeks before Halloween with all this black and white inspiration. The first round of photos didn't turn out so great so as soon as I take the new shots I'll be sharing with you later in the week!

Please grab a feature or participant button or add a text link back to the party!


Button



Let's get this week's party started! Link up the best of your blog and be sure to link back to the party with a button or text link. If your post has been removed because there wasn't a link back, add the button below or a text link and link up again. Most importantly... mingle... click around the other links and get to know this fabulous group of partiers!



Button


Okay, show us what you have to share! sig trans



22 Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting another fabulous party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting us! I have gotten such great inspiration thru link parties like this one. Have a great week!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,
    I love the pop of B&W for Halloween. All of the features are fab! Can't wait to see your mantel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your features from last week. Thanks for hosting.
    Happy Fall

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, Thanks for featuring my mantel! and thanks for hosting such a great party!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary, just love the Vintage Farmhouse! great black/white fun! just linked up, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am doing the black and white this Halloween too with white pumpkins. I did go to the pumpkin patch the other day though and bought a creamy pumpkin with just a hint of orange.....so pretty. Thank you for hosting this fun day Mary. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Halloween decor! Thanks for the party. I'm your newest official follower. Come visit when you can and, if you'd like, maybe follow me too.

    Jenny
    http://simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the features and your SWEET doggies too...always wanted a golden retriever!

    Thank you for hosting.

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting this fun party. I just linked up and I'm off to see what everyone else has been up to.
    :) Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting this fun party. I just linked up and I'm off to see what everyone else has been up to.
    :) Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun features! Sometimes we can miss seeing all of the posts, so it's nice that you feature a few. Thanks for hosting again. ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting and Debbie did an outstanding job on her mantel.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the feature! Thanks so much for hosting. Your Halloween decor is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Mary ... Thanks for hosting the party So glad to link up with you with my project of screen printing... Hope you like to pay a visit at
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love you
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting, I linked up our Fall home decor. New follower and so glad to have found you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm all linked up! I'd love it if you would share a project (if you haven't done so) at my party www.projectqueen.org
    Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for hosting! It's always a pleasure! Love the features! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is my first visit and I am now a follower! I love how big the pictures are on the linky party--so easy to peruse! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait to check out all the fall decorating and Halloween links. Thanks for hosting another fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great party and beautiful blog! I love vintage! I linked up and I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog