Spring has arrived... at least on my kitchen table...


Tulips from the market to get me in the spirit...

I love the bright pink with a touch of white around the edges...


Placed inside a silver champagne cooler. I do need another one of these--I am always finding great uses for it around the house and the during the holidays as well.


There's something about a touch of silver that just makes everything more beautiful. Even if it is from the thrift store!


The tulips are actually in a small pottery crock tucked in the cooler.   I'm hoping the warm weather of Spring arrives soon.... next stop, the nursery for perennials!



Linking this post to these great parties & blogs:
Photo Feature Friday at A Rosy Note
Pink Saturday
Tatertots & Jello

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
My Romantic Home
Fishtail Cottage 
French Country Cottage

and my own party... Share the Love Wednesday--Click the party button below to link up!


sig trans


32 Comments

  1. Looks great.Silver shines BEST when it's from the thrift store.Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing says Spring better than tulips. Very lovely in the silver.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that silver cooler.....I need one of those. The tulips are gorgeous in it and on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, mary. love the tulips and the tarnished vintage silver. perfect combination, in my book.

    xo
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous display. It's divine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely silver and gorgeous tulips! Nice space you got..
    Hope to see you on my blog:)
    Sanghamitra.
    http://rainbow-thecoloursofindia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how pretty! Your tulips look like some that I just bought :)

    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the combination of the beautiful tulips in the vintage tarnished silver. Your photography work is very pretty!
    SHerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! I love it all and your photos are divine. Happy Pink Saturday to you - hope you have a lovely weekend :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my...you and i were on similar pages this week.

    Nothing funner or more hopeful than tulips or spring flowers.

    Have a lovely week end and enjoy as you visit all of the Pinkies!!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous presentation, Mary! So love those tulips!

    Happy beautiful PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning post, I love the tulips in the silver bucket. You have a beautiful kitchen. Take care and enjoy the weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore tulips! These look stunning in your silver champagne bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nothing beats real flowers for enjoyment. Your tulips are gorgeous and look very nice on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos!!
    So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a wonderful arrangement, Mary. I just love tulips. There's something about the shape-not to mention all the gorgeous colors. Happy Pink Saturday! Terri

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photos! Your tulips look so lovely in the vintage silver piece! Wow! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tulips and silver go together like peanut butter and crackers. HPS!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your tulips look wonderful in the silver vase. Great pink post.
    Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW your kitchen is well...I want it! Happy PS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the Silver, perfect for your Beautiful Tulips! Hoping for some Spring weather here, Too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my - that silver vase and tulips are delicious together! Thanks for linking up to Cottage Flora Thursday's this week! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love those pretty tulips! I just wanted to pop back over and thank you for linking your post to Photo Feature Friday :)

    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's simply beautiful~ love it! Sharing on Facebook~thanks for sharing at FNF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful photos. The tulips just add a perfect touch of Spring!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  26. What gorgeous photos! Love your table and chairs, that pink just exploads! Thanks so much for linking up, xoxo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the simplicity of the setting. Exactly how I have set my table (without that wonderful fireplace in the background :-)

    I'm making my way through Pink Saturday posts. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The pretty simplicity of thetulips in the silver cooler is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favorite flower and my favorite metal....picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow..you're right, that looks gorgeous!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog