For some reason, I always seem to take down the Halloween decor really quickly. I have reverted back to basic fall touches in a few key spots in my home. This beautiful armoire is one of my favorite spots to decorate. For the next few weeks, it will sport "late fall slash peacock" style. I have been enamored with Peacock inspiration this fall; I have a Pinterest board devoted to it.



I think it's a nice addition to my fall decorations. The colors are so rich--a nice contrast to the warm oranges and yellows of fall.


A peacock feather added to my vase of pussy willows is so easy {with a new copper glittered fern giving nod to the coming holidays}. A clip-on bird in the same color family was another fun add on.


A clock from Home Goods that I've had for ages to add that essential bit of black that I love.
 


I've added a sprig of leaves for the touch of fall. The pretty ruffled knit throw was put there out of necessity when not being used. The goldens are way too interested in it and it's much safer up here.
 

They do look like little angels here but they do have their moments. One of their favorite indoor games is tug of war with an old baby blanket that Marley arrived with. Besides, I like how the throw looks up there!


sig trans


7 Comments

  1. Gorgeous. I love the peacock touches. I'd appreciate some help putting away all my Halloween decor. Feel free to stop by (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really pretty! Love this month! so many pretty decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the peacock and the clock! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost bought a few of those peacocks at Pier One a few days ago, but didn't have the time to wait in the check out!!! Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you I'm always anxious to take the Halloween decorations down. I love what you did with the peacock feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty touches in your home. I love your fur babies too. They are darling!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice idea to add that wonderful color and feathery texture of the plumes - looks beautiful. I know what you mean about keeping blankets and small rugs from those two boys - my (late) golden loved to take a bite out of bathroom rugs, wool blankets, any thing bulky and soft. :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog