Welcome to the party! Thanks to those of you who linked up last week--such a variety of posts to choose from. I am featuring three partiers from last week.

The first is this gorgeous desk makeover from Bonnie at A Wee Meenit . Such a pretty color and the detail on the front is so pretty. Talk a bout a fabulous piece of furniture! I also love the styling for the photo--it really looks picture perfect!


This next link had me clicking over to copy the recipe. It's a quick and easy way to make pizza and hey, if green beans are the side dish, then it's pretty healthy, right? Although the recipe is simple there are some twists that are really going to give this pizza a gourmet taste. Get the recipe from Addison at Changing my Destiny!


I had never seen this idea before, a way to change the color of glass or in this case, crystal. The secret ingredient is Modge Podge! The post has a full tutorial so you can try this out on some your favorite pieces. It's from Jen Grenko over at Nest, Sing and Fly.


Please grab a feature or participant button or add a text link in your post back to the party!


Button






Bring it on for this week!  Link up the best of your blog and be sure to link back to the party with a button or text link. If your post has been removed because there wasn't a link back, add the button below or a text link and link up again. Most importantly... mingle... click around the other links and get to know this fabulous group of partiers!



Button

sig trans























12 Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting! I've never been first to link up before - exciting :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mary, Thank you so much for hosting! I'm on my way to check out how to change the color of crystals! Great features!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Mary and thank you for hostessing this evening. Such fabulous highlights - I agree the dainty green table looks adorable. Nothing beats one of a kind when it comes to furnishings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Mary, thanks so much for featuring my pizza recipe!

    Addison

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! Great tip on the Mod Podge idea. I have tons of extra crystals for my bedroom chandeliers. Now I can change the color seasonally! It looks a little time consuming so I'll make it my next rainy day project...THANKS FOR HOSTING TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the party!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea you could change the colour of the crystal. Awesome features. Thanks for hosting!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to jot down all the cool things I learn at your parties. Those crystals for one. Way cool.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting. I love reading your posts and the links in your party.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Surfing Blogland and found you! I'm joining in the party today! Thanks for hosting! And I'm one of your newest fans!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pizza sounds fabulous! I'm going to try it!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog