All the glory went to my silver punch cups in this post; I didn't share the other goodies that made it into my card that day at the Goodwill Store.
Every item seemed to be silver... or gold. Except for the lidded glass jar with the fleur de lis design engraved in it. I have a few of those; they hold craft supplies at the moment. I like glass storage like this so much better than plastic bins and containers; a bit more style, don't you think?
The pot will hold something green for my island; I am ready to change up that space as the little hydrangea bouquet I had has seen better days. The candlestick will work nicely on my dressing table for a touch of glamour. Those punch cups reside in my laundry room and I may just head back to the store tomorrow to see if the rest of the set remains on the shelf for me to bring home.

I am still having silver envy over those cups!
ReplyDeleteNow those punch cups are great. So much you can do with them. Some days it seems goodwill is just the place to be.
ReplyDeleteLisa
Mary, your photos are so wonderful, they really make a powerful image! have a great weekend. xo Debra
ReplyDeleteI waited to long... I went back last night & the rest of the cups were gone. Three is really plenty... I can use them for my laundry add ins with one left over and if I decide to repurpose them somewhere else, so be it. Thanks fto everyone for the kudos oh the photos & my sweet punch cups!
ReplyDeleteIt never ceases to amaze me the ideas I get from blog land. Using the little silver cups in the laundry room is charming and I may adopt this idea just as soon as I find some darling little silver cups. Hey...just had an idea. I can use my old silver tiny tennis trophies for it. Yeah...that's good! Just found your blog and hope to join in the next linky party. Hope you are having a super great weekend. ~ Lynn
ReplyDeleteI have that same glass jar and I love it!! I use it as a candy jar. Love the idea as the punch cups as scoops!
ReplyDelete