Our house has been in full "off to college" mode in the past week. Both of my girls are living in apartments this year and I do believe they enjoy decorating as much as I do!

One of the things we saw that would be perfect for their walls were some city posters from HomeGoods. There was one for Paris and another for London.

The price tag was not in a college student's budget... even from HomeGoods! Instead, we decided to take pictures and try to replicate the art.Here's what we ended up with... pretty close to the original, if I don't say so myself! I have to give credit to Kim Klassen... this deisgn uses one of her incredible textures which she generously shares as freebies on her Texture Lovin List.



I've made an 8x10 version of the Paris poster that you can download and print if you like. You can find it here. That's what I have to share this week...
 

And if you liked Paris... you'll love London {available by clicking here}.

Linking this post to:

 





<br><br><br><b>Join us every Friday...</b>


 
The fabulous features from last week's party begin with Lavender Garden Cottage. I am a huge fan of vintage luggage and this post brings on suitcase envy! On top of that, check out how she has styled her photo with the lace and bench... beautiful!


My favorite thing about this flea market booth styled by Stacey at A Sort of Fairytale is the strings of  flashcard like words! Her booth from Kane County Fairgrounds Flea Market is adorable!


Lynda at Something Created Every Day shows off more of my favorite things... bling! I would love to have stumbled upon this sale and been able to come home with these pretties!


 This Chicken Mansion by The Vintage Bag Lady is over the top... you can tell these chickens are living the good life, in style! I love all the beautiful details.



Thanks to each of you for linking up--grab a featured button! Thanks to everybody who linked up last week. I can't wait to see what this week brings!












Button

What have you all been up to? Show us what you got--an original idea featuring your own photos... and link up! Two easy requests... link back to the party as a simple courtesy with one of my buttons or a text link &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; limit to one link per blog!   If your link has been removed, please re-read  the guidelines before re-posting, or e-mail me with any questions.  Let's party!

Button

Link up the best of your blog for all to see!



sig trans
script follows


11 Comments

  1. thank you so so much for featuring my Flea Market Booth! i love your printable, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your Paris poster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed! You did a fabulous job on the poster, and I KNOW your girls must be thrilled!

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link to that fabulous Paris poster. Another project for me! Thanks for the link party...it is always a pleasure to join.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job on the poster. Thank you so much for the printable version and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much fun to be young and having your own apartment too. Decorating is so much fun and that poster has a perfect flair..thanks for hosting another great Wednesday..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Mary! Very generous of you to share it! I've saved it and I'm hoping to use it once we are moved in to our downsized home. I will have an actual craft/creative space where I hope to have a lot of the stuff I love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your wonderful poster!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definitely be looking for excuses to start link up with your wonderful party. And I have bookmarked your Paris printable. Not exactly sure what I can do with it now, but I'm sure I will think of something!! Thanks for sharing,

    XoXo,
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blings :) I do agree. I love your posts and the way you write. Thank you for telling us about all these fab things. I am a more of a gossip addict though and for me who is wearing what celebrity handbag is the peak of the day, but I ahve do admit that your writting is very catchy :)

    http://celebrity-bags.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ♥ this. It is soooo pretty. Thank you Ÿ

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog