Source: google.com via Very on Pinterest


I'm making the foray into some of the other social media... slowly. After I received my invitation to Pinterest, I've been having so much fun over there I haven't waded into the water too far on the other sites. I've started a few boards, one of which has to do with the peacock feather trend.


                                                                                      Source: flickr.com via Very on Pinterest


One of my favorite things about the web is the abundance of beautiful images at my fingertips. With Pinterest, I can collect them easily, and share them for the world (or maybe just you)  to see. That cape above? Over the top, definitely. Beautiful? Definitely!

                                                                               Source: theartzoo.com via Very on Pinterest


I can dream about wearing these hair clips or the earrings below... and all with a click of the mouse... it's "pinned" to my virtual inspiration board.


                                                                                      Source: google.com via Very on Pinterest

I've been eyeing the feathers at Michael's and Hobby Lobby--haven't made my purchase yet though. I'll keep looking... and see what fabulous ideas I can capture on Pinterest!

Check out the parties I link to...
sig trans


2 Comments

  1. aaawww.. this is a gorgeous post.. I totally love peacocks... love the colours.. think they are so royal .. yet elegant and beautiful...

    I'm here via Cindys Show & Tell Friday.. and just linked in a peacock themed tea party... I'm now your new follower.. :-)

    Thanks ~ Patricia

    http://coloursdekor.blogspot.com/2011/04/peacock-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at the peacock feathers! Cute post, now following ;-)
    Brande
    http://victoryvintageb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog