Check out these Easter goodies on sale at JoAnn Fabrics for 70% off! A pretty pastel door wreath...


A sweet chick and egg sprinkled with glitter {love glitter} that ended up being $1.49 on clearance! I'm wondering what other pieces they may have had earlier in the season that went with this collection.


This last find has nothing to do with Easter, but they were a great price and on my way to the checkout line I passed their dollar section featuring some great colors of glitter glue--I really like the turquoise.


I like to find holiday decorations on clearance at the end of a season. Besides the great prices, I have just had all my other Easter decorations {you can see them by clicking here} out and know what I might like for the next year and what I don't need.

Linking this post to
Coastal Charm Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays
Running With Glitter





sig trans


4 Comments

  1. Love finding treasures after the holiday! Great prices and you just neve know what you will find.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't need to add to my over-flowing stash of Easter decor but your goodies have me tempted to sneak off from work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. what a lovely treasure!! Hope you had a fabulous Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was also at Joann's today. I spent about $20 on the cutest, vintagey looking decorations. Can't wait to decorate next year! Love yours too!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog