Welcome to Share the Love Wednesday #9! I wanted to share a few links from last week with you to highlight.

This next submission made me take a second look--I really had no idea this was an upcycle at first glance. I love the perfect arrangement of flowers and the spring touch of a nest. It's adorable --Arisha at Joyously Living Life made this lovely creation!




There's something about the contrast between the burlap and drop cloths Elizabeth & Co. used to make this pretty table runner. Her post includes a few tips on working with burlap as well as instructions for making your own runner. The runner could be used any time of year--the perfect neutrals!


 Vintage finds are always better in twos... check out the makeover at Okla-HOME-a of these two nightstands that were purchased for $15 at a garage sale! They turned out beautiful. I love the paint finish.




Last but not least, this recipe for lavender oil from Mustings of a Glamourpuss sounds lovely--such a treat for yourself or for gifts or favors as she suggests.

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week. This party is growing a little bit each week! Okay, let's get this week's party started! A few reminders...

  • Please link just one specific post you want to feature, not your whole blog (to do this, click on the title of the post you want to link and it will open on it's own page, then copy that url). Any post will work--no theme!
  • Please link back to the party so that others can find it. Grab my cute button (code is on my sidebar)  to include in your post or somewhere on your blog; text links are fine too.
  • If you have clicked around my blog and like what you see, consider being follower!
  • Try to visit a few other links if you can. Everybody loves comments and encouragement!


sig trans


9 Comments

  1. I really like that burlap and drop cloth table runner also, I think I want to make some and hand paint a motif just above the ruffle. Like cherries or pears or even some wording. Hm, the ideas tumble thru the brain. thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my burlap and ruffles table runner! I love the combination of feminine and rustic! And as always, thanks for hosting such a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Love your features.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, Have just linked up- I love finding new parties! Thanks for hosting. Hope the meme grows for you.
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the wreath made from a hose! that would look great on my cottage garden door! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the wonderful inspiration in your post! That waterhose wreath is the cutest thing and most unique wreath I have ever seen...I would have never thought of that...amazing idea :)
    Thanks for hosting this fun party...
    Big hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary~ ~ ~
    I'm so thrilled that you featured my little waterhose wreath this week. My neighbor went crazy when she saw it so I am making one for her birthday right now. I will be posting a tutorial tomorrow. Hope I can still link up for this week then. Have a great one.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting the party, Mary. And for being a faithful participant to mine. ;)

    Hugs,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! thanks for hosting. I linked up a beautiful hand turned wooden bowl giveaway that I have going on right now. I hope you don't mind? Have a great week :D

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog