These link parties are like Christmas to me. Each time someone links up, I get an email letting me know there's a new link up. I'm always excited to see what will be added each week.

There were some amazing room transformations at last weeks Share the Love (STL) Wednesday link party! First up is this amazing master bathroom. Take me away to this beautiful room from Sweet Chaos any day!




From the beautiful chandelier to the spacious room with that sweet tub  & walk-in shower, there are so many great details  in this large bath! It's all neutral, just waiting for a bright bouquet of flowers or accessories to put on the final touches. This is most definitely a "dream bath!"  Check out the full post over at Sweet Chaos!

Next up is a laundry room makeover by Debra at Common Ground. I fully believe in making your laundry room a beautiful place to be and Debra has done an amazing job. Look at all those thoughtfully placed details on that shelf!

 I love this vintage painting too.This room is decked out with as much attention to detail as any room in the home in such a beautiful way--it almost makes laundry fun! There's a place for laundry & a nice storage closet as well as a creative way to store her kitty food. Check out the full post at Common Ground

Lastly, not a room redo, but a sweet birthday craft featuring my favorite ingredient {glitter} was submitted by The Vintage Farmhouse.


First off, I love the colors, pink, blue and the unexpected but fabulous gray! These sweet little button favors are such a beautiful extra touch to a party. What I love the most is that all these special treats were for Nicki's own 30th birthday party! She also made a cute little cake banner that's glittered up too. Check out the full post at The Vintage Farmhouse!

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week. This party is growing a little bit each week! Okay, let's get this week's party started! A few reminders...

  • Link to one specific post you want to feature, not your whole blog (to do this, click on the title of the post you want to link and it will open on it's own page, then copy that url). Any post will work--no theme!
  • Please link back to the party so that others can find it. Grab my cute button (code is on my sidebar)  to include in your post or somewhere on your blog; text links are fine too.
  • If you have clicked around my blog and like what you see, consider being follower!
  • Try to visit a few other links if you can. Everybody loves comments and encouragement!

sig trans




8 Comments

  1. Hi Mary, thanks so much for the laundry room feature. I'm enjoying it every day!! Just linked up. Thanks so much for the party!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mary, I love linking to your party..so many beautiful lovely things to see..As long as I have something wonderful to share..I will always love Wednesdays...Hugs to you,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your linky party and I linked up to the fun. I'm also your newest follower. Thanks so much for hosting. Your blog is lovely!
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to checking out all the projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting the party. It is fun to see all the things linked up to our parties, isn't it?

    Thanks for linking to my party, as well. ;)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here first time Mary and glad to know you and your fab linky party ... Its so nice to link up with you ... Following you too from

    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/

    Sure you will find a crafty project of your choice from my library (my newest post)
    love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this party every week! Thanks for being the hostess with the mostess!
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog