I was looking through my collection of vintage cards and realized there are definitely a few themes. The top categories seem to be deer, puppies and just about anything Christmas. There are many others, but these are the largest collections.

I am going to try and take some time to scan more of them to share with you in the weeks ahead.  Here's one of the deer cards I think you'll like. How about that sweet little bird holding the card as a bonus?




Enjoy! As always, these are posted for your personal use in craft projects and are not to be redistributed on CDs or websites for commercial purposes.


sig trans


3 Comments

  1. so so pretty! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking I need to scan all of mine to use too! love a vintage card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find a I have a soft spot for deer also. This little guy is just soo sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog