Welcome to Share the Love Wednesday! Lots of great links last week... over 100! Here's a few that I didn't want you to miss.

These beautiful cones from Delight were inspired by those seen in Jeanne de Art Living.  Between the fur and vintage jewelry, they are simply amazing! Wouldn't you love to have these adorning your house?




I have visited so many blogs this season, but when I saw this link (number 115!), I knew it was something really unique! Starting with vintage images printed on fabric and then embellished into a gorgeous group of witches. There is a complete tutorial over on I Gotta Create. A relatively new blogger, I can't wait to see what she has in store for us in the seasons to come. Congratulations on the feature Christina!



This last link is great not only because of it's seasonal decor, but the promise of a great "stage" to work with in the future. Set upon a sideboard with a pretty mirrored bank, a window frame flanked by shutters seems to be the perfect spot to dress for the season. This is a great blog... check out this post at White Whimsy!
 



Please grab a feature or participant button or add a text link back to the party!


Button



Let's get this week's party started! Link up the best of your blog and be sure to link back to the party with a button or text link. If your post has been removed because there wasn't a link back, add the button below or a text link and link up again. Most importantly... mingle... click around the other links and get to know this fabulous group of partiers!



Button


sig trans


















10 Comments

  1. Ha! I have NEVER been the first post ever!!! lol I am amused easily. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, great features, love those gorgeous cones. Just linked up, thanks for hosting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you kindly for hosting such a wonderful link party! I was able to join this week. :) And LOVE those features...Linda @Delight is oh so talented! :)

    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to explore ideas later today. Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, I am absolutely honored and thrilled to be in your highlights! Your kind words encourage me and make my day. I will "wear" your badge with pride!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hostessing another great party - I've got your button!

    Mary @ Redo 101

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features! I'm joining your party for the first time...Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary,
    Great features this week. Thanks so much for hosting:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just came across your lovely blog. Love your blog! I am a new follower.

    blessings,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome party and awesome features. I just love the cones...they are gorgeous!

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog