I have a lot of seasonal decorations. Bins and bins of vintage finds, family treasures and thrifted goodies. I am feeling a little overwhelmed by it all this year. I actually packed most of it back up and gave a few things to my daughters for their college apartments. I had purchased a few new things from JoAnn's and Michael's and returned them once I brought out my collection that was stored away. I have so many decorations already that would work well again this year.
Just as I was putting things away, I set a stack of faux autumn leaves, yet another vintage candle and a new rectangular tray I picked up at Target over by the bar sink and decided the leaves were too pretty to put away and they would be perfect set on the new tray by the sink. Very simple... yet pretty!

The other side of the sink needed a little something and so the candle slid right into place.
Nothing fancy, no great creative shakes.... just a few things I enjoy looking at brightening up the bar sink. Leaves on a pretty tray.... why not?

Click on over and join my weekly link party! The link is open through Saturday evening.
Linking up to:



how fabulous is this!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and i am taking some of my leaves and spreading the FALL joy around the house -- sometimes simple is just the best thing ever!!!! thanks so much for sharing and your blog ROCKS!!! hugs...andrea
ReplyDeleteSimple and absolutely charming!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Susan and Bentley
I love those leaves. I bought a few bags a couple years ago and I just love to scatter them about.
ReplyDeleteVery simple and lovely! Nothing says "fall" better than leaves. Love it!
ReplyDeleteCindy
Love the shape of the dish with leaves! Stop by to enter my giveaway of 100 printed postcards!
ReplyDeleteThat IS simple and pretty. I have a rectangular tray I've been trying too hard with. just unearthed some faux leaves. Might have to give this a go!
ReplyDeleteBernadette
www.b3hd.blogspot.com