8 Comments

  1. yes I love them.....I love about any flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Mary, your photography has really done mother nature justice. The mums look incredible.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mum's are beautiful and like an old shoe..always ready and willing to be there for you..I love Mum's and this Vase is stunning!
    ~Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. good morning Mary, so nice to wake up and see those beautiful flowers..sure could use some up here in the northeast...brrrr....
    wanted to let you know, that I'm hosting a giveaway over on my blog...take a peek!!
    happy weekend,
    Mariaelena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do indeed love them AND the vase.

    I am currently hosting an auction of vintage and antique linen treasures. Stop by and take a peek.

    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I can't remember the last time I actually saw white Mums! I do like white in the summer...makes things seem so much cooler than they really are! Especially in the south!

    LOVE the vase too! White "things" such as this are on my list of "Future Things I Want To Collect!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. your simple white mums are beautiful, mary.

    xo
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun how much "joy" we can get from a photo! Thanks for linking up to Cottage Fora Thursday's this week! Hope to see you again! xoox, Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog