Happy Pink Saturday.....so fun to join in all the Pinkness...I pray for God to bless each one of you...giving you peace and strength...enjoy the day! Kandy
Look at that sweet baby!! This is said in my special baby talk like voice, reserved for dogs. Love your blog!! I couldn't agree more, I love anything 1950's. Thank you for commenting on my typewriter. :)I am your latest follower!! :)
so cute, I want to snuggle with him and get a big wet kiss!! don't tell my Heidi!
ReplyDeleteSimply a HAPPY Golden !
ReplyDeleteI have very 'mischievous' Chocolate Lab !
Happy Pink Saturday !
Mom.... I want to kiss you! Have a wonderful weekend. xoso Sandy O
ReplyDeleteWell, I love love love dogs, so I think this is heavenly. That little face has made me smile. Loooks like one happy doggie. HPS !!!
ReplyDeletexx's
Marsha
Happy Pink Saturday.....so fun to join in all the Pinkness...I pray for God to bless each one of you...giving you peace and strength...enjoy the day!
ReplyDeleteKandy
Oh, I love a golden. We loved 4 of them over the years. They are the best.
ReplyDeleteHappy Pink Saturday!
Carol
How sweet! HPS!
ReplyDeleteOh, is he ever sweet! I love goldens and if we ever got a doggy it would have to be a golden! Happy Pink Saturday and thanks for your visit.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
Aw, so cute! Happy Weekend:@)
ReplyDeletehaha that is a happy post ! sweet pink tongue and a happy pink Saturday.
ReplyDeleteI love your post of the sweet puppy!!! So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower! I hope you will come visit my blog!
Looking forward to getting to know you!
Happy Pink Saturday!!
~~~rhonda~~~
You may think it's silly, but I call it the best PS post so far today! Pretty, pretty pup!
ReplyDeleteHappy Pink Saturday,
Carol
Oh Mary, we are loving it too. That is just the cutest. I would love to give out some kisses to that sweet face.
ReplyDeleteHappy Pink Saturday, Char
Very merry cute...
ReplyDelete~Shirley
Look at that sweet baby!! This is said in my special baby talk like voice, reserved for dogs. Love your blog!! I couldn't agree more, I love anything 1950's. Thank you for commenting on my typewriter. :)I am your latest follower!! :)
ReplyDeleteDidn't you know Goldens are just angels here on earth? They are the sweetest things.
ReplyDelete