I picked up this pretty little vase last week. What caught my eye? Well, it's a deer and I have a thing for vintage deer.


It's mostly white with gold trim {bLiNg!} and pretty pink roses.


The color of the leaves is such a pretty green, used so often in vintage pieces. Those little flecks you see on the rose petals are touches of gold. I couldn't find anything similar in my quick online search, so I don't know much about it.


I picked up quite a few goodies during that same trip but chose this one to share with you at Pink Saturday!



sig trans


9 Comments

  1. What a cute vase! I love deer too! They are such beautiful creatures, Happy PS!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, this vintage deer was just too "cute" to pass it up. HPS!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very pretty share. That deer looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely vase. Have splendid weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary I like your vintage piece. And I think it is charming you get things because you simply have a thing for deers. And thank you for the free printables and blogging tips. Terri
    www.morningdewdrops.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love your "deer" vase.

    Last Monday I did a tutorial on a pink party favor which you might enjoy.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty vase. I tend to have a weakness for anything with roses on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fitting for a deer to be the center of a floral vase..after all they do eat all my flowers if they can! This is a beautiful vase and I think I would have bought it too! Hope you share some of it's floral display's..
    Happy Spring,
    ~Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply exquisite and sure to be "deer" to your heart for a very long time!

    Valrie

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog