I was searching for vintage Easter images online to use in making some cards and tags for Easter, and came across a nice collection on Flickr.
![]() |
| via Flickr user Zero Discipline |
The person who posted them has the user name of Zero Discipline (I can relate to that!) and she has a nice collection of Easter and other retro cards. My favorites are those from the 50s and 60s.
![]() |
| via Flickr user Zero Discipline |
The images in this blog post are all low res for your artistic enjoyment. If you visit her on Flickr you can see her entire collection and view her images in higher resolution.
![]() |
| via Flickr user Zero Discipline |
I have to be on the lookout for some vintage Easter cards at the next flea market--I only have one! I did find a some neat images on a vintage box of Easter egg dye that I think you'll enjoy. I'll post them tomorrow night when the 3rd Share the Love Wednesday link party goes up!



I love all the vintage Easter cards. The colors are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteDear Mary,
ReplyDeletelast Easter I shared all my vintage Easter Cards and wish I had saved some for this year. I dont want to repeat the same one's but I might just
post the page link so if anyone wants to see them they can. I'm so into vintage paper... can't get enough..
Have a geat week,
Shirley
cute image, mary. grayslake this weekend...
ReplyDeletexo
~molly
Those are such sweet images! TFS, Nan
ReplyDeleteI adore vintage cards and images. Just so sweet and full of charm.
ReplyDeleteSweet Easter images...they make crafting so easy! Thanks for sharing...smiles...Renee
ReplyDelete