Isn't it interesting the things that some people save for years, only to be unearthed at a flea market years later? I guess it's just as interesting that someone actually buys these things that people have stowed away!



This little Easter egg die kit caught my eye first off by the name in the upper right hand corner  {mine}.
After that, I was tickled by the price. The egg dye kits I've been seeing on the store shelves are at least $1 these days.




I love the illustrations on the back cover; the little round heads of the characters were too cute.




Inside, there was another surprise. Mr. Jack Rabbit and Mrs. Happy Duckling are even cuter! I actually didn't know this was even inside until I went to scan the cover images. I always love a little surprise!

What's been up with you this week? Link up the best of your blog below and show us what you've got at the Share the Love Wednesday Blog party!

My favorite linky last week were these repurposed vintage silver lids from Lynda at Something Created Every Day. 



Such a neat idea and most definitely the most elegant picture holders I've seen lately! The St. Patrick's Day Rosettes are pretty cute, too! Lynda has a great tutorial on the rosettes and has made a banner out of them as well. Hope you'll visit her for all the details--but before you go... Link up below!

Check out these other fabulous PARTIES where I link up too!


sig trans
Please include a link back to this blog somewhere in your post or party list (button at top left or text link)... thanks!


21 Comments

  1. Just the best of graphics again and again. Love them...smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute love the pictures. I have one too with totally different graphics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my St. Patrick's Rosettes. Come by for my Ephemera Giveaway. Thanks for hosting this linky party. I love your taste in all things vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that kit is just too sweet!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that Easter Coloring Kit is awesome. Brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sweetest Easter egg kit. I found one last year that had our last name on it "DUDLEY". Just wanted to let you know I am your newest follower. Stop by and visit sometime. Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Easter egg dying kit! Also love those rosettes, so cute and clever! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Mary for inviting me to join the fun. I love working with paper and ribbon. I will have to join again next Wednesday as this is so much fun!
    Have a great lovable Wednesday,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely member this egg coloring process. Neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those vintage egg dying kits. The graphics are wonderful!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great vintage find! Beautiful graphics, still! Happy Thursday - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I remember these kits, or ones very similar. So sweet! Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mary-

    Thanks for the reminder to link up to your party. I love seeing all the vintage cards and graphics on your site. You named your blog perfectly - it is very merry. Seeing the cute graphics makes me smile.
    My best- Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some of the things I like best about old things - like that dye kit - are the graphics. They just don't make 'em like that anymore.

    Thanks for linking to the party.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the vintage egg dye kit! Great find. Thanks for linking to JFF!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, that's so cool that it has your name on it! were you lucky enough to find it at this time of year or had you stored it away until easter?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found it over the summer in Antigo, Wisconsin. There's a flea market there and we were vacationing nearby. When I saw my name on it I knew I wanted it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome find! I love vintage holiday boxes--especially when the are still holding the items!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brings back many memories!~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  20. agree, very flattering that people like me find old people's stuffs and adopted them lovingly.

    happy to be a follower here.

    http://www.diyandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Mary,
    If my friend Jennifer saw that dye kit she'd flip! I love to find those old dye kits at flea markets. The art work is just precious. One wonders if the tablets are still good but I suppose they still would let out color once immersed in water...lol!

    Happy PS
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog