The wheel on my little flea market cart fell off  a while ago and I've been checking out my options for something new. Seems like if I don't bring a cart to a flea market I always wish that I did.

In my online search I came across my dream cart... the cart that I heart... big time. Check it out...


It had me at the picture above. And then, I saw it with this sweet vintage  floral cart liner... and my heart went pitter-patter, pitter-patter...



It's perfect, isn't it? It belongs to Susan, from The T-Cozy. The bad news is, I couldn't find another one online for less than $200. The good news is, I found a new blog to follow! When you head over there, be sure and check out her studio tour, and she has a shop with lots of vintage lovelies, too. Thanks Susan, for letting me blog about your beautiful cart!

This one is cute, too. I'm not crazy about the ruffle, but I bet any cart would look cute with a liner like Susan's.

Source


If I don't find something soon, I know they have some at Home Goods--not quite as cute as that little green one, though! Do you have a flea market cart? I'd love to see it... if you've posted about it or find one online, include a link in your comment!


sig trans
Publish Post


12 Comments

  1. I have a really gorgeous "cart"...I am married to him...I buy it, he carts it :)...Match made in heaven...

    Though I am a little perplexed why he tries to avoid going to flea markets with me?

    Hope you find something you love soon.
    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute, I have a wooden one I got several years ago. it sits in my garden cottage with vintage tools in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cart is darling; even better with the lining. Now I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary - love the cart! Fab.
    I bought a baby dear bookend this weekend. I totally thought of you and couldn't leave it behind. There's a pic of it posted.
    ox Jeanne.
    http://beeskneesbungalow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HEART it too! So creative! Love this post...thank you for linking up to Whassup Wednesday! Hope to see you tomorrow:)

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness gracious! I love her cart too! I have a wicker cart, but hers is even better! Oh now you've really done it. Now I will be looking everywhere for one of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a new type cart for me. You did wonders with it and it can be used in so many different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That floral cart liner is just beautiful. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been reading Susan's blog for a few years now, and her home and studio are just dreamy! She's got such a great style. We've got one of the newer shopping carts that we take to the flea market, and I keep thinking of making my own liner. How hard could it be? I think we should both give it a try!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog