Here's a peek into some of the plantings in my front yard. I bought this three-tiered planter last year at Kane County Flea Market. This vendor had so many beautiful pieces.
This is new to the garden this year. It's a young hydrangea. Just look at those big beautiful blooms!
This Lamium is beginning to take off in it's second season. I love how it spreads and the beauty in the foliage. The little purple flowers are a bonus!
Summer wouldn't be complete without geraniums. Lowe's had some gorgeous colors this year and their prices were the best in the area.
Thsi is another of my favorite garden ornaments. An iron trellis from Plow and Hearth. No matter if it's covered in Clematis blooms or bare in winter, it's beautiful either way. I'd love another of these in the backyard.
What are your favorite garden elements? Do share...
Linking this post to...
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Chic Cottage





I also have Lamium in my garden and love it. Love your 3-tier planter. Hubby and I were at Kane County Flea Market last weekend. Have you ever visited Amazing Grace Antiques in Elburn? Tons of stuff and great prices.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures. I especially like your Lamium blossoms. One of my favorite items, is an old wooden step stool that belong to my grandfather. I have a flower box, a birdhouse and an old watering can on the steps of the stool. I can see it from my kitchen window and it makes me so happy.
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful weekend.
Hyrdangea looking great! love your planter!
ReplyDeleteHi, you have lots of beautiful blooms in your garden, I really love the three-tier planter.
ReplyDeletelovely...I adore that trellis and the 3 tiered planter is stunning.
ReplyDeleteBlessings Kelsie
Beautiful...your flowers and the 3-tiered planter!
ReplyDeletePatC
Your three tiered stand is very cute. My favorite garden element is my birdbath. I would say birdbathS, but my second one was broken a few weeks ago by a opossum trying to climb into it.
ReplyDeleteAll your flowers are beautiful! Hydrangeas and peonies are my favorites, but I may have to try lamium after seeing yours... I'd never heard of it before!
ReplyDeleteMary, your flowers are so pretty; love iron pieces like your trellis in the garden--very charming!
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are lovely. I'm trying to nurse mine after a heat wave followed by pounding rain.
ReplyDeleteMary that is such a a great architectural piece from Plow and Hearth. I love to watch the tendrils wrap around the bars. I have a number of tripods that are metal and iron that I use for decorative vines and peas in the garden. They always add great height. Smiles...Renee
ReplyDeleteMary- I really like your iron trellis- it is such a great addition to all of your gorgeous flowers! We just re-landscaped our front yard last month and my favorite part of it all is the bluestone path that leads to the back yard. It's almost a secret garden. You can see it HERE. Hope you'll stop by for a visit.
ReplyDelete~ Sue