I'm back in town after an unexpected trip... trying to get things settled.... getting caught up at work and around the house.  I'll be back tomorrow with my part 2 post on painting vintage suitcases with the Annie Sloane Chalk Paint.


In the meantime, I'll leave you with some golden "smiles." Marley and Breeze are glad I'm back!

sig trans


6 Comments

  1. Oh...my gosh those dogs are so beautiful! You know I am a dachshund freak but I totally would like to have a golden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Unexpected" trip..... Hope all is okay. Glad to have you back in blogland!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything is ok. Welcome home. Can't wait to see the suitcases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pups!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    ♥'s
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Goldens and I LOVE Marley and Breeze!!! What beautiful faces they have!! I know they're glad Mama's home.
    Thanks for making my day!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog