Just outside my kitchen is a little deck with a very small wrought iron table and four chairs. The furniture set has been out there for years, in the rain, snow and sunshine. I enjoy the view of it every day.


I like to put a little something in the middle of the table; a small accessory each season. A simple bowl of flowers is out there now.  In the fall it might be adorned with a little pumpkin and even at Christmas I had a small table chandelier with red candles.


It's a great little space to take a break after work or sit while on the phone with a friend. The deck overlooks my yard, giving me a bird's eye view of  my garden and the field beyond. It's very peaceful... and pretty thanks to my little bowl of pink and blue happiness!

Linking this post to:

Oregon Cottage Tuesday Garden Party 





sig trans


11 Comments

  1. Looks like a very lovely space to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog. I clicked on the link to see your little cardboard Christmas houses and was delighted to see your beautiful things. I have a few little houses, and am thinking of making some and trying to make them look old since I can't find anymore. I am your newest follower. Please come visit me at my new blog, Ric Rac and Polka Dots. I'm brand new, but have lots of really fun things planned to share with everyone. I hope to see you there.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary; I love your metal table and chairs. Your potted flowers are my fave colors in my back yard too--isn't a glass of tea or lemonade just the best when you can sit there surrounded by pretty things! Have a great week. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Blue lobelia and pink petunia, they are gorgeous, what a cozy spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely spot to dream. Your blossoms are just gorgeous right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the compliments! It is a very relaxing spot and I love that I can decorate it with just a centerpiece!
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful that you have a space like that and that you ENJOY it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and round like the table--and I love the flowers you chose too! Nice job:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have those same chairs and table but my table is bigger. I bought it at our church sale in May and I just love them. Thought it is so cool that you have the same set!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog