In honor of the 4th of July holiday next week, I am sharing these pretty red, white and blue images with you.


via Pinterest

Bingo chips in a jar count as 4th of July decorations at the lake house!

via Pinterest
via Pinterest
 
via pinterest

via Martha Stewart on Pinterest

via Pinterest

Martha Stewart on Pinterest

via Pinterest
sig trans


4 Comments

  1. love all those flag pillows lined up on the couch. Hard to believe the 4th is almost on us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the pillows, and the large amount make them look even better.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images, like those red chairs. Festive idea for 4th of July cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always drawn to the little things, like the bingo chips as decoration! Very smart.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog