I have quite a large collection of vintage Christmas glitter houses {also called putz houses}. I have never made one myself, although I have quite a few blog friends {especially Robin from Happy at Home} who make fabulous reproductions. She also has a great tutorial on her site and links to house patterns if you'd like to try making your own!

I came across these cuties on some Etsy shops. This would be a nice fall craft to make, and I haven't really seen anything similar in local stores.

Check out this parade of reproduction vintage Halloween glitter homes!

JCKeever on Etsy

via Jennifer Arndt on Etsy

ClearbrookHollow on Etsy

countryvintage etsy shop


Jennifer Arndt on Etsy

Jennifer Arndt on Etsy

Jennifer Arndt on Etsy

ReverieandFancies on Etsy

TheSaltBoxCollection on Etsy



CareysQuirks on Etsy

Aren't these fabulous? Click the captions below each photo to be taken to these wonderful Etsy shops!

Linking this post to:
CLICK TO JOIN LINKY PARTY







sig trans


11 Comments

  1. Mary,
    These are just wonderful. I shall check out the Etsy shops. I would love to find one for Christmas.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are amazing. I love the Christmas ones, but don't think I've ever seen a Halloween one. Now I must have one. Or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, the purple one at the end is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love them! I will have to go check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't pick a favorite, they all look pretty awesome! can't wait to start my Halloween crafts, this sure is inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool ! I love the last one the most !
    KAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun, and what a great idea!! I'll be featuring your post on VIF tomorrow, xoxo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are darling....you know I love glitter houses at Xmas...but am trying to hard to resist the urge for this at Halloween. I already have a large collection of Snow Village Halloween houses that I haven't had out in this house because I don't have the perfect spot to display them and I have a collection of Night before Xmas houses too. Way too many villages for one person. Please do not encourage me to start another!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh! ... these are the cutest! I would love to use one as an example for my images if it is ok :D

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog