Some of my favorite vintage illustration subjects are deer. I have three sweet cards to share with you from my collection. They are all high resolution. The watermark is out of the way enough so that you may use these for your craft projects. This first one is so bright and the little bird is an added bonus!



The next one is a Christmas card. The original features a bit of glitter on the pine tree {love glitter}.



The last one is a French New Year's card. The translation for the greeting is Happy New Year.



In a stack of cards at the flea market or a tag sale, those with a cute deer on them always make it into my "buy" pile.

Enjoy!

Linking this post to:

CLICK TO JOIN LINKY PARTYTransformation Thursday


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEifsdTeQklAbHIdDkFgEJDfyl3N6gNss0f2KV-jCH87Xj_ReV_NSpJxt798nC2RYwkU2VSKSEC1lJ4M7_QYQP-UEvE5jtC6pGpf7Se7qIHecSAxhou8Oo5_sUESLJRfReo3VfnJQpN5ClA/s1600/One+Stop.gif





sig trans


18 Comments

  1. If only they still made cards like they use to. These are very nice and in such great shape.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing graphics!

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. What was the deal with deer and vintage images and knick knacks? I just bought another one because it was too cute to leave on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for sharing these precious and "dear" graphics!!! i love them! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mary, I'm with you..these are just the best graphic's ever..Deer are great subject's and each one is such a delight. If I could afford it, I would buy every vintage card I could find. Bad enough I have a passion for Valentine's and happy to say, I have increased my collection by more that a dozen this year..(so far)..I love,love,love these....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those are darling! I too am a sucker for a cute vintage card, especially if they feature animals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Thanks for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Mary, I just love deer, they are always so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these! We have quite a few old cards from my grandmother's house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary, these are adorable! I love to find vintage ones with glitter too!! I love, love love vintage cards!! Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh they are so beautiful and so kind of you to share your graphics,thank you
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these deer. The middle illustration is really lovely. Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved seeing your vintage deer cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've hopped over from Brambleberry Cottage and now I'm following!!! Love the vintage deer cards, especially the second one!!! So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to say Merry Christmas ! Such lovely vintage cards.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  17. These images are wonderful, Mary! The second image is my favorite. I like how you can almost feel the texture of it. I love deer and am thrilled to get to see the "real deal" everday here on my farm. ;)

    Thanks for joining Time Travel Thursday. Hope to see you again this week.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration...

Pageviews last month

subscribe

Blogger templates

Translate blog language

Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous friends & followers

Search This Blog